Monday, April 28, 2008

A few people to add to your prayer list...

I am down to the last days here. I'm feeling a mix of emotions & will probably be processing it for a long time. For now, I just want to soak up as much as I can while I'm here. 

I have a few people to add to your prayer lists. I want to list the names (and maybe a picture or two) of the kids I've met so that you (assuming someone might read this) can pray for them. The beautiful thing is that God knows these children, He knows their lives, He knows their needs. So, if you pray, He already knows what each of them needs! God is so amazing.

Here you go:
Yulvi, Azucely, Areli, Sergio, Lidia
 Marisol, Milvia, Priscillia, Berbelyn, Maria Jose, Darlin, Fabia,  Lorena,  Manuel, Estrella, Edwin, Victor, Asucena, Byron, Kimberly,
 Carlos, Lupita, Axel, Fredy, Oscar, Claudio, Oscar L., Hector, Oliverio, Daniel, Juan, Zoila, Victoria, Grayzy, Rosa, Rosalinda, Catherin, Oscar, Obed, Hazael, Kimberly, Elida, Evelia, Adan, Erica, Olga, Elena, Claudia, Marelia, Federico, Roberto,  
Lidia, Jackelin, Karlin, Mishell, Enrique, Candy, Vivian, Jonathan, Edwin, Froilan, Aroldo, Melvin, Luis, Franklin, Elvia, Nancy, Sonia, Manuel, Xiomara, 
Mariana, Aldy, Isabel, Nancy, Maribel, Mishell, Keila,
 Paty, Maria, Sara, 
Gricelda, Miriam, Marita, Roxy, Norma, Doris, Betsy, Vicky, Katy, Silvia, Ruby, Lupita, 
Carmelina, Maria, Johana, Darlin, Joselin, Asucena, Astrid, Caty, Sindy, Esther, 
Evelyn, Susi, Nancy, Candy, Carlita, Gaby, Judith, Nidian, and Sharon. 

That looks really sloppy... I still haven't figured this thing out. Anyway, thanks for praying!!!


Well, I'm hungry... it's frijole time! :)

No comments: