Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm finally here!

I made it to Guatemala safe and sound today, praise God! I got very little sleep last night, my flight left at 6:05 AM. Funny thing happened though, two of the cast and the crew from MythBusters (one of my favorite shows!) were on my flight out of Huntsville! I got to sit by Kari (the cool red headed chick), haha it was was a fun way to start my day. Then from Houston I flew to Guatemala City! We went to the Oasis (that's the name of the children's home and school campus) and I got to meet the staff and all the girls. There are I think 34 of them and they are precious! I am so thrilled to be here, I can't wait to get to know them better. I am just blown away by this opportunity that the Lord has given me. Like I said before, I got very little sleep last night, so I'm going to bed! Thanks for praying for me, God is so good!

No comments: